Friday, July 1, 2016

OOTD - May & June 2016

Outfits from May and June 2016, but not including my Japan trip Spring 2016 coordinates as they have their own post here!

Outfit 1 (for work) -
Juge Etta resort floral OP, Liz Lisa long cardigan, Flag J pumps, Kate Spade New York quilted handbag

Outfit 2 (for work) -
Liz Lisa floral sleeveless collared top, Spinns cardigan, Charlotte Russe jeans, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps, Samantha Thavasa handbag

Outfit 3 (for church and shopping) -
Liz Lisa x Yui Kanno collab flower stripe OP, Liz Lisa (pom pom) pumps, Kate Spade New York quilted handbag

Outfit 4 (for work) -
Liz Lisa cambric blouse, Liz Lisa lace flare skirt, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps, Samantha Thavasa purse

Outfit 5 (for work) -

 Outfit 6 (for church) -
Liz Lisa lace fit & flare OP, Liz Lisa flocked cardigan, Liz Lisa knot wedge sandals, Liz Lisa rose quilted purse

Outfit 7 (for work) -

Outfit 8 (for work) -
Liz Lisa opal floral print OP, Liz Lisa scoop neck cardigan, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps, Samantha Thavasa 2-way ribbon purse

Outfit 9 (for church, lunch and shopping) -
Liz Lisa lace frill ribbed top, Liz Lisa monochrome floral skirt, Liz Lisa heart suede pumps, Liz Lisa rose quilted purse

Outfit 10 (for work) -
Forever 21 blouse, Banana Republic fitted geometric pattern skirt, GAP cardigan, Flag J pumps, Kate Spade New York handbag

Outfit 11 (for work) -
Juge Etta open back blouse, Charlotte Russe camisole, Charlotte Russe jeans, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps

Outfit 12 (for work) -
Liz Lisa margaret cherry OP, Liz Lisa flocked cardigan, Liz Lisa knot wedge sandals, cherry gingham earrings by Rebby, Ank Rouge heart embossed handbag

Outfit 13 (for work) -
Charlotte Russe strapless top, Liz Lisa handkerchief skirt, Forever 21 cardigan, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps, Samantha Thavasa handbag

Outfit 14 (for church) -
Liz Lisa ribbon OP, Liz Lisa x Yui Kanno rose drop cardigan, Liz Lisa 14th anniversary bow watch, Liz Lisa ribbon pumps, Samantha Thavasa 2-way ribbon handbag

Outfit 15 (for work) -
Ank Rouge collared blouse, Liz Lisa x Yui Kanno collab rose drop cardigan, Ank Rouge mermaid skirt, Liz Lisa clear pearl sandals, Samantha Thavasa 2-way ribbon handbag

Outfit 16 (for work) -
Delyle Noir open back tank OP, Delyle Noir jewelry buckle belt, Liz Lisa puff sleeve cardigan, Flag J pumps, off brand rosette pouch

Outfit 17 (for work) -
Liz Lisa floral shirring OP, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps, Samantha Thavasa handbag

I got really lazy at the beginning of May before the trip with taking pictures of outfits, so there are quite a few that missed being posted here (especially since there's a huge gap at the end of May so most of these outfits are really just from June), but hopefully it's still a worthwhile post. I wore the Liz Lisa long cardigan out(side of my house) for the first time, and I think I'm looking forward to using it more and more. Also, I noticed that I used the yellow cardigan quite a bit lmao, but I'm going to excuse that because I really want to take more advantage of the color and it's easier as a slight accent color playing off a small aspect of other pieces. And I finally started to wear a few of my new addition spring/summer 2016 pieces, and I'm so happy with them!

4 comments:

  1. Lol, everything is navy, white and pink this month (and a bit of baby yellow XD) I can't pick a favorite. I like everything but I think I like 6, 9 and 14 best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm trying to figure out when that isn't the case haha.

      Delete
  2. I definitely think it's still a worthwhile post. Love seeing all your OOTDs! I think I like 9, 11, and 12 the best (but of course they're all super cute). x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I sometimes feel like this is just "recycled" content but it's worth it I think to have them all compiled like this for (my own) reference later. Thanks for your feedback <3

      Delete