Saturday, May 9, 2015

Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 2 scans

I had a few credits on Amazon because I (finally) sold them some of my old textbooks, and I decided to use it to just buy some stuff S wanted + also found this Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 2 for a price I was actually willing to pay!  (Tbh I'm a real cheapo when it comes to spending money on these things because I can't stand the mark up/the huge shipping price, so I only purchased it because I had credits lol.) In any case, even though this is an old mook, I wanted to scan it for myself (for long term preservation and just so I could access it for inspiration from my phone)! I personally haven't seen the pages of it before. Even this vol. 2 mook compared to the recent vol. 4 and 5, I think is actually pretty different!
(Scans are for personal use!)

[click to enlarge and scroll]
























 


As always, the mook comes with a little free bag! The vol. 2 one is a little 2-way chain bag with a logo ribbon charm.
Super cute and good for when you have just a few things to carry but they can't fit in your pockets! I like the bag graphic on it too lol. It has a magnetic closure along the top. I think this will be good for a wallet, phone and keys. Just the essentials!


I hope you enjoyed seeing the Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 2 scans! I know I didn't do the best job with each and every single page, but the early and last ones are the hardest because I don't want to bend the spine more than I already do lol. But please let me know if you would like a higher res or close up of anything in particular, and I'll be happy to try and rescan for you!
I do not claim ownership of any of the scanned images. Please purchase and support where you can!

  For Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 3 scans, click here.
  For Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 4 scans, click here.
  For Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 5 scans, click here.

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet mook! And the design on the tote is really cool too. Thanks for sharing!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw wow, it's funny looking back on all the old stock. The summer collection was the first collection I really followed on (Vent/TKL) so it kinda brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I see so much I should have bought but couldn't pull the trigger about!

      Delete
  3. I remember seeing these things in the outlet! Its fun to feel that nostalgia LOL. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same lol! And it's nice to see some of these on not just the stock model!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing this mook! I am really loving all these photos of the older collections I like it so much, perfect inspiration for summer this year!

    ReplyDelete