Monday, March 24, 2014

Darker color coordinates

I was pleasantly surprised that people actually find my channel on YouTube semi-interesting :O. Thank you to everyone who subscribed! I got a request which I loosely interpreted to ask for a video of darker color coordinates so here it is -

And a few gifs and still frames if the video doesn't work for you for some reason or you just don't want to watch the video (trust me, I understand lol). I'm wearing my black Guess? Mary Jane platform pumps with all of these ~

Outfit 1 - Off-brand mini-tiered dress with black thigh highs

Outfit 2 - Liz Lisa Doll school uniform set with white thigh highs

Outfit 3 - Forever 21 collared blouse with neck tie and Anap jumper with white thigh highs

Outfit 4 - DreamV button down and XOXO KissKiss pleated skirt with illusion garter thigh high tights

 Outfit 5 - Liz Lisa Doll set with black thigh highs

I meant to do a few more but 1. I ran out of time because 2. I ran out of sunlight and 3. it got too hot fml lol. Maybe that just means I can do a part 2 video? I'm always scrambling for video ideas anyway. I'm trying to do one video a month so we'll see :) It's only getting warmer and warmer as summer approaches though! When it's cool, there's usually not enough sunlight because it's raining. When there's enough sunlight, it's much much too hot to film for too long, and I just feel icky in the clothes lol :| Anyway, thanks for watching/reading! ♡

13 comments:

  1. The outfits were really cute!! Ah. I really like the 3rd and 5th outfits but I like all of them!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit 4 is just stunning. Those heels and stockings make your legs look great in everything, but the pocket accents, skirt pleats, and all the little details make this one my favorite! The jacket from outfit 2 also looks great up close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the skirt in 4 a lot but I think it's really too short to wear out regularly haha.

      Delete
  3. I love the outfits :D May I ask where you got the illusion garter thigh high tights in outfit 4? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got them while I was in Japan but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find similar ones on eBay or taobao!

      Delete
  4. I love outfit #4! Do you still happen to have the link for the DreamV button up?.
    Also, is this the XOXO skirt you're wearing?. : http://e-shop.shibuya109.jp/ladies/commodity/XOX/L4XOX13B47/
    If so, I was actually thinking about getting it but it's much shorter than I expected when worn!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes that is the XOXO KissKiss skirt :) I thought it was a super fun and cute skirt when I purchased it (and I even tried it on in the store dressing room) but now I haven't actually worn it outside because whenever I put it on and then ask someone "is this too short?" the answer is always YES lol. There's these little black "bike shorts"-like shorts inside, but it appears to most people to just be a damn short skirt. I don't have access to the DreamV website right now, but I'll reply later if I find it. If I remember correctly from the last time I browsed it, it should still be there. But there's like 1000 products.

      Delete
    2. Ooop! Nevermind, found it - http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dreamv/item/508899/. I think only blue is in stock right now. I think I bought size S but mine is a little tight in the shoulder and arm area and I'm usually a US size XS/S. If I bought it again, I would consider geting size bigger although I guess that would mean the body would be less fitted...I guess it's best to check the measurements!

      Delete
    3. Yay for safety pants/Japanese garment construction being one step ahead.
      Thanks for finding the link for me! It looks even better in your pictures, I would've never thought it was the same top. I'm usually wary about DB stuff, though who can really complain at that price?. lol

      Delete
    4. Haha yeah the price is even lower now than when I bought it I think (probably because there's less options). Hope you enjoy it if you decide to purchase!

      Delete
  5. Really like the outfits too do you recommend panties to wear with them?

    ReplyDelete