Monday, November 18, 2013

Order arrived - Liz Lisa ribbon belt, plaid skirt, lace-up back pumps

I went to get my VENT order from the post office the day I got back from my east coast trip. I was surprised I didn't get the novelty item which was the reason I ordered in the first place ): but I'm pleased with the contents that I did receive. Sorry these pictures are not very good. Although it's been crazy hot/humid, there hasn't been very much sunlight when I have time to take photos :|

First item up is the belt 合皮リボンベルト (131-9301-0) -
I've been wanting a belt to accessorize a few of my Liz Lisa items, so why not a Liz Lisa belt? This was from the Outlet Shop. It's a shiny gold color best seen above. It has many adjustment options and it definitely fits! I just put it on the dress that was already on my mannequin below for pictures. I don't think I will coordinate it like that.

Next is the skirt 先染めチェックPT (131-5009-0) that I bought to go with the top that my host mother sent me -

They match so I feel like it was a good idea to get it, haha. I was afraid the skirt would be a bit big but the fit is actually spot on because it's sits pretty high on the waist. It has elastic but also a zipper closure. I sent the picture of me wearing the set to my host mom with a thank you note today :3 I think I will wear this set to work later this week!

Finally, the shoes ベロアストラップパンプス (132-9602-0) (also pictured in the photo of me wearing the set above) -
Liz Lisa shoes never disappoint me in terms of quality and cuteness. One of my favorite features of their shoes in the floral pattern on the side of the shoe (including the straps!) and the logo on the bottom of the shoe. I also really enjoy the snaps versus buckle snap closures. 
 
  
This color is listed as "pink". In certain lighting, I'm sure it could pass for a nude colored shoe, but it's really like a dusty pink. It matches well with my other Liz Lisa items and my Samantha Thavasa purse of a very similar color.
 
 Honestly, when I wear them and look down at my feet, I'm not sure I like them from the top, but I definitely think the profile is cute. My other Liz Lisa pumps have a pointier toe in a leather(ish?) material so this rounded one in suede adds some variety to my wardrobe.

The Liz Lisa Doll items were also in this package, but my mom already stored them away because we're giving them away for Christmas. They're pretty much exactly as pictured, and she was happy with them.

I'm really sad I didn't get the blanket. I'm trying to figure out why that happened because I ordered the minimum amount fairly soon after the novelty item was listed. The only thing I could think of is that part of the 12600yen of Liz Lisa was made up of items from the Outlet Shop? But they're still part of Liz Lisa so I don't really know. I'm trying not to think about it because there isn't really anything I can do about it, and I am truly happy with the purchases that I did receive. And the shoes were the last pair in my size so I'm glad to own them...I don't really have any regrets, but I'm trying to stay away from the website as much as possible since I did this extraneous order for pretty much "no reason" at this point.

HOWEVER, if I were to put together a wishlist of currently listed items at VENT, it would probably consist of these items (click on picture for link to listing) ~
 
But I probably won't buy anything until the fukubukuro
...if I decide to order the fukubukuro (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

______________________________________________________________________________
  How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life video and photo tutorial here!

10 comments:

  1. everything you got is really cute!! I love the set you got! I wish I could wear something like that to work... but I have to wear black *yuck* so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Bunny I'm so behind on my emails. I'm going to respond to you today!
      I guess I'm pretty lucky I can almost wear anything I want to work, but since I also have to wear it on the icky bus, I have to be mindful of that and do wear black most of the time too >,<

      Delete
  2. It's either because you ordered item from Outlet store, I think I remember reading somewhere that it should be from non-outlet items. OR they're out of novelty item, they mentioned that there's a case of items being out of stock. As for me, I did receive novelty item except it wasn't the blanket but two-way blanket x cushion which was an item for different novelty item :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that makes sense (about the outlet items) :| Since I can't read a lot of Japanese, that easily slipped past me haha. I'm pretty sure they didn't run out that fast though because I ordered fairly quickly after the announcement. I'd probably be happy with the blanket either way, but I'm not as fond of the print on the 2-way novelty item they had in store (versus the one in the banner)...I saw a few other people received it as well. Weird how they advertised that...

      Delete
  3. such a cute outfit! and i really love the bags on the bottom :)
    you have a really cute fashion sense!

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the set kind of puts itself together, but thanks!

      Delete
  4. Emiiichan
    I'm sorry to hear you didn't your novelty item. I went back to your older post. The banner says in small print you must purchase 12,600yen from regular store items and outlet store items are excluded :( but least you were happy with your purchase. Those shoes are super cute!

    <3 Sachiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, my Japanese in limited so that's what I get. I actually emailed VENT to specifically ask just so I know for future reference and in case anyone asks. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. The skirt is great even without the top! The shape is cuter in person than I anticipated.

      Delete